THE HENDON PARK TENNIS LEAGUE
PLAY THREE MATCHES BEFORE THE MIDWAY POINT AND WIN A FREE TUBE OF TENNIS BALLS!
Welcome to the Hendon Park Tennis League.
This league is designed to offer an easy structure to play competitive matches at a time that suits you. Matches can be played at Hendon Park or on any of Barnet's tennis facilities (see courts and booking)
How to start playing
New members are welcome to join at any point, but you will need to wait until the start of the next round before you can begin playing. There are four rounds a year of singles, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
This is a mixed singles league
- It’s divided into groups of about 6 players of a similar standard. Everyone in their group plays everyone else on the Hendon Park or alternative Barnet public courts. Or play anywhere that suits both parties
- Matches are the best of three tie- break sets (allow 2 hours per match)
- It’s up to everyone to arrange their own matches. You get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom one or two go down.
- You get a FREE can of balls and two bonus points if you complete three matches by the half way point.
- WINNERS of each group WIN £20 and one of our mighty fine certificates.
- The entry fee for the Hendon Tennis League is just £12
What's not to like? Why not give it a go!
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is the Friday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For more information see the links on the site or email email@example.com
For information on the courts and a larger map, click on the map above