HIGHBURY FIELDS TENNIS LEAGUE
Friendly, competitive Singles and Mixed Doubles tennis for all since 2005
"Thanks again for organising this league. You have done another amazing job for the tennis fans of Highbury Fields!" Mark
The Highbury Fields Tennis League is our oldest, biggest and best established league. Designed to make it easy for adults to play friendly, competitive matches, it is the ideal way to improve and to meet new people to play. Click here to see what other players think.
- The league is open to anyone aged 18 year and over. Men and women play each other. We welcome players of all standards who are organised into groups of a similar level, so you should play people of roughly the same ability.
- The home of the league is Highbury Fields and the public courts there, but matches can be played on any court that is convenient for both players.
- Players arrange their own matches and book and pay for their own courts.
- Matches are the best of three tie break sets.
- There is also a Mixed Doubles League.
- Entry is £15 per person per eight week round (ten weeks for the Doubles)
- At the end of each round, winners go up, losers go down and the league re-starts after a three week break.
- Why not give it a go? Just go to the Join Now page.
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is usually the Wednesday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For information on the courts click the map