THE REGENTS PARK TENNIS LEAGUE
REMEMBER: PLAY THREE MATCHES BEFORE THE MIDWAY POINT AND WIN A FREE TUBE OF TENNIS BALLS!
Welcome to the Regents Park Tennis League. The league is centred on the Regents Park Tennis Centre in London (operated by Will to Win on behalf of the Royal Parks).
This league is designed to offer an easy structure to play competitive matches at a time that suits you. Matches will be tailored to the courts at Regents Park and designed to fit into a single hour.
The league is open to Regents Park members and non members alike.
How to start playing
New players are welcome to join at any point, but you will need to wait until the start of the next round before you can begin playing. There will be four rounds a year of singles, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
This is a mixed singles league
- The league divided into groups of about 6 or 7 players of a similar standard. Everyone in their group plays everyone else on the Regents Park courts unless another venue suits both parties
- Matches are in the special One Hour format. (See the page on Matchplay and Scoring Rules)
- It’s up to everyone to arrange their own matches. You get one point for every set you win.
- At the end of the round, the top one or two players go up to the next group, and the bottom one or two go down.
- You get a FREE can of balls and bonus points if you complete three matches by the half way point.
- There are prizes and certificates for the WINNERS of each group
- The entry fee for the Regents Park Tennis League is just £12
What's not to like? Why not give it a go!
Ready to get playing? Just go to the Join Now page.
New rounds begin four times a year. See calendar on left for the start date of the next round. The closing date is the Monday before a round starts.
Why not book your place and...
For more information see the links on the site or email email@example.com
For information on the courts click the map