Collapse AllBexley Parks Singles - Round 31 | Thursday 25 June 2020 to Wednesday 19 August 2020 (Midpoint: Wednesday 22 July 2020)
With just one group this league punched above its weight with over four fifths of all possible matches played and lots of close and competitive scorelines. It was great to welcome 4 new players to the league alongside familiar faces and fantastic to see friendly, competitive tennis return to the courts of Bexley Parks post-lockdown. Thanks for supporting your local league and we hope to see you back in the next round!
There may have just been one group again this round but it was a bumper group with most of you playing at least 6 matches and earning midway bonus points for early match scheduling. An impressive run of 7 wins out of 7 saw David top the table 4 points clear of runner up and defending champ Patrick. David won their "title decider" head to head although credit to Patrick for saving 3 match points and making David serve it out while he held on to win "an exhausting match played in 26 degrees" against Michael.
- David Williams 8.2 [W7] 16 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Patrick McGuinness 8.2 [W5, L1] 12 includes 2 bonus points RUNNER UP
- Atanas Rangelov [W4, L2] 8
- Eliot Parker [W2, L4] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- Jason Greenwood 9.1 [W1, L6] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- Michael Shearman [W2, L4] 5
- Noah Wright [W1, L6] 5 includes 2 bonus points
- Carol Smith 9.1 [W2, L1] 4