Rainford Tennis Club is an outdoor tennis venue in the north-west of England. The Club, which was founded in 1975, is based at the Jubilee Recreation Ground behind All Saints Parish Church (right), in the middle of the village of Rainford.
Rainford is the largest village in Merseyside, with a population of 8,344, and is only ten miles outside the city of Liverpool.
The Club has three hard-courts and three shale courts and a clubhouse, which contains changing rooms, kitchen and lounge area with a table tennis table. It offers coaching, competitions, teams, schools, community and social tennis. We are a six-court venue based at the Jubilee Recreation Ground, in the middle of Rainford village, near St Helens, behind All Saints Parish Church.
It is committed to developing tennis programmes and facilities in the village of Rainford to enable as many people as possible from the local community and surrounding areas to play tennis.
Bus: Number 38 or 356 bus from St Helens.
Trains: From Liverpool and Wigan to Rainford Station.
You can become a member of Rainford Tennis Club, which is fantastic value for money, and enjoy the benefits below:
- Play on the Club's tennis courts all year round*
- Play for the Club's adult and junior tennis teams*
- Enter the annual Club Tournament*.
- Exclusive prices on official Club clothing.
- Join British Tennis Membership for free.
- 10% discount on all products at TBS Sports.
- Entry into our Wimbledon ticket ballot.
- Use of Club's off court facilities.
- Attendance of non-tennis sessions.
*These benefits are not included in the Associatate (£20) membership
New adult membership fees: £80 pa
If you notice any of our venue information is out of date, missing court costs or opening hours please let us know.