A friendly, welcoming club offering tennis to all ages and levels of ability. Following redevelopment of the whole site it now has 6 new, floodlit hard courts available to all members.
It has social tennis sessions, a junior coaching programme, adult improver classes and 2 men's and one women's team in the Liverpool & District Tennis League. The University of the 3rd Age have weekly games and it plans to pilot cardio tennis sessions shortly. Mal Thomas, an accredited LTA level 3 coach, runs a comprehensive junior programme of fun sessions and structured coaching. The club also offers individual tuition for players of all abilities.
New members are always welcome.
For more information, please get in touch with the club main contact.
Ruskin Tennis Club members are able to book courts at Ruskin Drive free of charge. The charge for non-members to book a court is £4.80 per hour. This fee would be paid online at the point of booking (Step2).
Membership for new members is £65 for the first year. The benefits of being a member of the club are:
- Two social tennis sessions per week
- Opportunity to participate in League tennis
- Enter and compete in the annual club championships
- Book courts at priority times free of charge.
- Free British Tennis Membership
- Entry into the Wimbledon ballot for access to tickets
- Social tournaments and events
- A wide range of coaching opportunities
To request a membership form or to arrange a visit to the Club, please email the Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice any of our venue information is out of date, missing court costs or opening hours please let us know.