A big friendly tennis and squash club with excellent facilities, including clay, grass and hard tennis courts, and the first padel courts in Kent. There are 17 tennis courts and four squash courts in a quiet, green oasis less than a mile from Bromley town centre. It is a club for every generation, unmatched in the local area and is delighted to have so many family members, many returning to the club where they first learned to play and now bringing their children to share the same enjoyable experience.
Courts are open to both members and on a pay and play basis.
- 17 courts to choose from including 7 all weather floodlit clay courts so you can play until 10pm all year round!
- On line court booking system so you are guaranteed your surface at your time slot
- Professional coaching – individual or group – to improve your game or give you the basics to get on court
- Social mix ins throughout the week
- Competitive tennis including fun one day events, club tournaments and over 20 inter club teams
- Tennis singles leagues- great way to meet new people and have a game with a competitive edge
You don’t have to be a member to enjoy a game of tennis and squash at this club.
You can book here or phone 020 8464 9106. The cost per hour is £10 (plus £1 per 30mins for floodlights)
The first time you book, some contact details will be required.
When you arrive to play, please go to the bar to pay by cash or credit card. Please make sure you wear suitable trainers – especially non-marking trainers for squash.
If you would like to book a tennis court further ahead click here.
Tennis Pay and Play availability:
• upto 4pm and after 8pm Monday-Friday
• after 2pm Saturday and Sunday
Squash Pay and Play availability:
• upto 4:30pm and after 8:30pm Monday-Friday
• after 1pm Saturday
• all day Sunday
If you are interested in lessons (no membership required) please click here.
If you notice any of our venue information is out of date, missing court costs or opening hours please let us know.