Collapse AllGravesend Singles - Round 1 | Thursday 28 July 2016 to Wednesday 21 September 2016 (Midpoint: Wednesday 24 August 2016)
Wow! What a fantastic start in Gravesend. 100% of all possible matches were played and four of the six of you got your bonus points. As sometimes happens in the first round of a new venture, the standard varied a little, but everyone took it in friendly good spirits. We hope to get you all tighter matches as the league develops but many thanks to everyone for such fantastic sportsmanship. Here's to round two!
It's a pleasure to announce that Paul is the first every Gravesend Tennis League champ after a fantastic run of five wins. With his bonus points that neatly lobbed him two clear points ahead of Terry, who was also on fine form. But it is no exaggeration to say everyone is winner here. Not only was every single match played; every one came with a match report and some came with two! Every single player entered into the friendly competitive spirit of the league. Thanks very much to one and all.
- Paul Thienel [W5] 12 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Terry Mccarthy [W4, L1] 10 includes 2 bonus points RUNNER UP
- Lee Wendon 10.2 [W3, L2] 9 includes 2 bonus points
- Ian Dickety 10.2 [W2, L3] 4
- Jeff Chick 10.2 [W1, L4] 2
- Chris Cousins [L5] 2 includes 2 bonus points