Above, coaching - the class of 2019. (You can see the album of photos from the trip here)
Great to see you all for the October 2018 ITF Seniors Tournament!
Following the success of our 2017 trip to this event, we are again delighted to welcome you to the Academy this October.
This page is for Local Tennis League players and their friends who have registered for the tournament and booked their stay after hearing about the event vial Local Tennis Leagues.
Importantly, we are not acting as booking agents or offering a package. However, Sally, Nigel and Rita will on site to support your stay and we will be arranging a few special activities just for you.
If you have any questions before you arrive or during your stay please do reach out to us and we will try to help - but of course the Academy and its staff are at your service and any major issue affecting your stay, relating to your accommodaton or favilities should be addrssed to them.
Please bookmark this page and refer back to it for announcements during your stay
For details of the draw and other tournament info, see the ITF page here
Times to remember:
- Monday 22 Oct, 8.30am: In the bar area....everyone! Meet to say hello and collect your goodie bags!
- Monday 22 Oct: 5.30-6.30pm LTL, just for fun, mix-in accross three courts. Meet at centre court. Please note, not everyone will be able to get on court at anyone time. We will mix you up to play doubles matchtiebreaks!
- Wedneday 24 October, TBC, dinner Sa Pedra, Porto Cristo
- Thursday 25 October, 5-7pm Coaching Session
- Friday 26 October, 5.30-6.25pm Social Tennis, courts to be announced
6.30pm, ITF Tournament presentation at the clay courts
7.30pm LTL Quiz, sports bar
Thinking of a trip to Palma?
We have been as careful as possible to give accurate information on this event, but details are subject to change and players are required to check details with the Academy when booking.
Rafa Nadal signs autographs at the Academy. It is unlikely that Rafa will be on site - he has tournaments to win - but when he is in Mallorca he is a frequent visitor to the Academy.