Collapse AllRidgeway Park Singles - Round 3 | Thursday 10 August 2017 to Wednesday 4 October 2017 (Midpoint: Wednesday 6 September 2017)
A real variety of weather conditions was no match for our Ridgeway Park players this round! Lengthy rallies and deuce games abounded, and players were able to improve their own skills while admiring and learning from one another’s. Tight sets throughout the group demonstrate just how closely matched the players were, and the commentaries reveal a lovely spirit of sportsmanship. Well played everyone!
A clean sweep of five match wins secured the victory for George this round – well played! David and Jack had lengthy rallies, Jack and Samuel had a dramatic three-setter, Michael and David had plenty of deuces, Felipe showed impressive stamina, and Samuel and David had long games in their gripping three-set match. Well done to all players who scored bonus points!
- George Bekas 7.1 [W5] 12 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Samuel O'Sullivan 10.2 [W4, L1] 8 RUNNER UP
- David McLean 9.2 [W2, L3] 7 includes 2 bonus points
- Jack Krawczyk 8.1 [W2, L3] 7 includes 2 bonus points
- Felipe Kwast Martins [W2, L3] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- Michael Kenny 10.1 [L5]
- Adam Ahmed withdrawn
- Fraser Clark withdrawn