Eleven to 18 year olds who enjoy swimming have an amazing opportunity to improve their technique at the Rafa Nadal Academy this summer and while they are being taken care of, parents can get on court in peace and work on their own game.
When they are working on physical training at the Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar in Mallorca, they like to say, they want to help you “make the impossible possible, the possible easy and the easy elegant”. Who would not want to achieve that?
Now 11-18 year olds have the chance to do so in the Academy's summer Swim School. This is for kids of all abilities – it’s a holiday, so no minimum level is necessary! Whatever the child’s standard, this is a fantastic opportunity to not only improve swimming technique and learn about physical fitness and nutrition. It’s also about learning life skills in the "Building a Champion" part of the progamme. Even more than that, though, it is about having an amazing time in this state-of-the-art centre with other kids from all over the world in the beautiful island of Mallorca.
The kids stay in double or triple rooms at the Academy, which is fully superivsed with 24 hours surveillance, so they can go on their own. Or parents can go too and stay in the hotel, (immediately adjacent to the Academy), book themselves a tennis programme or simply use it as a base to explore the island.
The week-long Swim School package includes:
- 23 hours of swimming training (working on technique for all strokes)
- 5 hours of fitness training/sports activities (including mobility, balance, resistance and injury-prevention)
- 5 hours “Building a champion” activities (learning the Rafa values of hard work, discipline, honesty, perseverance, teamwork, compromise, humility and respect)
- Accommodation at the supervised Academy which has 24 hour surveillance and is immediately adjacent to the hotel.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (healthy menus include a selection of best quality Mallorcan food)
- Health care, physical therapy (if required) and nutrition (understanding what they need to eat during and after training and competition)
- Leisure and recreational activities (paddle boarding, beach games, boat excursion)
- Guided visit to the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience
- Saturday competition
- BBQ dinner and trophy ceremony
- Welcome package
- Round trip transfer service to the airport
- Free flights offer with Air Europa
Places are limited. There is availability for two weeks only from July 7 to 21. Prices depend on the week but the non-refundable rate for July 14-21 is E1260. Don’t forget you can get a 12% discount if you book using the code LTL12
Information and Reservations:
tel. (+34) 971 845 022