With less than 10 days to go until the Nitto ATP Finals at The O2 gets underway, the excitement and anticipation for the season-ending event is building. Six out of the eight places have been confirmed, so who's qualified, who's still in with a chance of the final two spots and which of you has won the pair of tickets up for grabs?
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Roger Federer
- Juan Del Potro
- Alexandr Zverev
- Kevin Anderson (Find out how Kevin Anderson, the latest to qualify made it)
The race for the final two spots
Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem are in poll position for the final two places, but Kei Nishikori could still be in with a chance depending on his results in the Paris Masters this week. Here is a summary of who needs to do what in Paris to make it to London:
- Marin Cilic qualifies if he beats Djokovic in the quarter finals
- Dominic Thiem qualifies if he wins the title
- Kei Nishikori needs to reach the final for a chance to qualify
But with lingering doubts over the fitness of both Nadal and Del Potro, there is also a chance that all three may play in London regardless of their results this week.
Whatever the outcome, it's certain to be a great week of tennis from 11th-18th November at The O2.
And as for doubles...
The following have qualified and should be playing:
- Oliver Marach & Mate Pavic
- Juan Sebastian Cabal & Robert Farah
- Lukasz Kubot & Marcelo Melo
- Jamie Murray & Bruno Soares
- Mike Bryan & Jack Sock
- Raven Klaasen & Michael Venus
- Nikola Mektic & Alexander Peya
- Pierre-Hugues Herbert & Nicolas Mahut
For tickets and more information see the Nitto ATP Finals website.
AND our qualifier IS...
Thanks to everyone who entered the competition to win a pair of Nitto ATP Finals tickets when you bought three cans of HEAD ATP tennis balls.
Congratulations to lucky winner Richard Gorman who will be watching the action at The O2 in London on Sunday 11th November.