Collapse AllSutton Singles - Round 8 | Thursday 27 August 2020 to Wednesday 21 October 2020 (Midpoint: Wednesday 23 September 2020)
lt was great to see friendly, competitive tennis return to the courts of Sutton Tennis League post-lockdown and there were lots of new faces as several of you tried this league for the first time. Hope you all enjoyed playing matches again and we hope to see you all back for more tennis action in the next round!
Congratulations to Julian who topped a low scoring group by winning all 4 of his matches, including a "very competitive and fun match" against runner up Christopher across 3 sets. Julian managed to win the match tiebreak to seal the title while Christopher won in a similar scoreline against John.
- Julian Harcourt 8.2 [W4] 10 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Christopher Jeppesen 8.2 [W3, L1] 9 includes 2 bonus points RUNNER UP
- John Haggis 8.2 [W2, L2] 7 includes 2 bonus points
- Marek Sysak [W1, L3] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Patrick Dixon 8.2 [L4] 3 includes 2 bonus points
- Kallah Harpreet 10.1 withdrawn
- Muhammad Nadeem 10.2 withdrawn