Collapse AllWimbledon Park Women's Singles - Round 10 | Thursday 24 September 2020 to Wednesday 4 November 2020 (Midpoint: Wednesday 21 October 2020)
A shame we had to end the round two weeks early due to lockdown but at least plenty of matches had already been played in both groups! A great effort all round and we look forward to getting going again soon!
Congratulations to Rebecca who finishes top of Group 1 thanks to 3 wins out of 4 plus a handy boost from earning midway bonus points. Jennifer and Anke led the chasing pack but Rebecca's gutsy win in their head to head helped her to top spot.
- Rebecca Quee 10.2 [W3, L1] 8 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Jennifer Barrass 10.2 [W2, L1] 5 RUNNER UP
- Anke Gosch 9.2 [W2] 4
- Rachel Kift 9.1 [W1, L2] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Hannah Buxton [W1, L2] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Louise Harris [L3] 3 includes 2 bonus points
- Tania Tyatina
Match of the Group:Reveal CommentRebecca Quee bt Jennifer Barrass (Oct 24) 6-0, 6-7 (6-8), 7-6 (8-6)
Well done to Larissa for finishing undefeated with 4 wins to take the Group 2 crown, while runner up Samantha was just 2 points adrift. There were no 3 set matches in this group... but perhaps they would all have come on the final two weekends!
- Larissa Reyes [W4] 10 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Samantha Metzelaar 9.2 [W3, L2] 8 includes 2 bonus points RUNNER UP
- Isobel Stephen 8.2 [W3, L1] 6
- Sarah Stephens 10.2 [W1, L4] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Lydia Hicks 10.2 [W1, L2] 2
- Anca Tacu [L3]