Collapse AllBexley Parks Singles - Round 29 | Thursday 12 September 2019 to Wednesday 6 November 2019 (Midpoint: Wednesday 9 October 2019)
And that's Bexley Park tennis done and dusted for the year! Thank you all for your support this year. Your efforts, and the efforts of players like you all over the country, have made finding friendly, competive tennis an option for more and more people. The new round starts in January, so till then, enjoy the Christmas holidays and have a great New Year!
A second group win in a row for Lateef who came through the challenges of Round 29 in style, finishing on five wins and collecting his bonus points along the way. Well done to him and to Jamie who showed what can be done by knuckling down and playing a lot of matches. He may only have won three of them outright, but he earned enough points for his effort to secure an easy second place!
- Lateef Abdulsalam 8.1 [W5] 12 includes 2 bonus points WINNER
- Jamie Price 8.2 [W3, L3] 9 includes 2 bonus points RUNNER UP
- Anders Wikner [W2, L1] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- Dinas Dobrauskas [W2, L3] 4
- Keith Prins [W1, L3] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Atanas Rangelov [W1, L2] 3
- Jason Greenwood 9.1 [W1, L1] 2
- Praveen Sabbiti 9.2 [L1] 1
- John Amedu [L1]