Friendly, competitive tennis on Holland Park & KMP's public courts
You are just a step away from joining our mixed-sex, singles league for adults (aged 18+).
If you have been meaning to get back into tennis or would like to meet new people to play, why not give it a go!
Close matches, close by.
Interested in this League?
Join The League
New rounds for the Holland Park & KMP league start regularly. See next round dates and entry fees above. Entries close the Monday before a round starts. You are never committed to joining more than one round and round usually last eight weeks (ten weeks where we also run doubles rounds).
We offer unbelievable prices on tennis balls. And league members get extra savings!
This is how it works:
- Players are organised into groups of up to 8 people of a similar standard
- Contact details are emailed
- Players arrange their own matches
- It is a mixed sex, singles league, so men and women play each other
- You can play on any court that suits both players
The league is:
- For everybody!
- We welcome beginners as well as advanced players.
- Don't worry that you won't be good enough - playing matches is the best way to improve, and we use an online questionnaire to assess people's ability so you play only people of a roughly similar level
- Affiliated to the LTA For adults aged 18 years and above
- Matches are best of three sets; if a set reaches 6 games all it is decided by a tiebreak
- The evening before the round starts you will receive an email with all the contact details of the players in your group
- Players are placed in groups according to past performance in the league and, for new players, their Player Standard Questionnaire
- Each player attempts to play each of the other player on their group once during the round
- If you complete three matches before the midpoint of a round you receive 2 bonus points and a bonus prize (either a pair of Local Tennis Leagues dampeners, or a tube of tennis balls).
- The winner of the group is the player with the most points at the end of the round
- The winner of the group wins a certificate and tennis prizes
- Where possible, winners of groups are promoted to the group above for the next round.
New players will need to complete the player questionnaire before they can join a round. Once you’ve signed up, and for returning players you can join any of the upcoming rounds above.
If there is anything else you need help with get in contact with Nigel, Sally and the team who will be happy to help!
Collapse AllHolland Park & KMP Singles - Round 23 | Thursday 19 January 2017 to Wednesday 15 March 2017 (Midpoint: Wednesday 15 February 2017)
- Fergal Mullins [W4, L1] 11 includes 2 bonus points
- Kevin Allen [W4] 10 includes 2 bonus points
- Damien Marty 9.1 [W3, L3] 8 includes 2 bonus points
- Daniel Moulson 9.1 [W2] 4
- Andre Sokol [L3] 1
- Dmitry Ismagilov [L4]
- Enrique Garland [L2]
- Jean-Philippe Faillat 10.1
- Daniele Berretta 10.2 [W3] 8 includes 2 bonus points
- Peter Grenfell 10.2 [W2, L1] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- William Chen [W2, L2] 4
- Raj Samarasinhe [W1, L1] 3
- Jack Watton [W1, L3] 3
- Stan Hill [L2]
- Adam Johnston withdrawn
- Paul Karacaoglu 10.1 [W4] 10 includes 2 bonus points
- Michael Cameron 9.1 [W2, L1] 5
- Geoffrey Chow 10.1 [W2] 4
- Mark Gadsden 9.2 [L3] 1
- Tomas Jelf 10.1 [L1] 1
- Lucy Winslow 8.2 [L1]
- Mahir Sahin 9.2 [L2]
- Lauren Wright 10.1 [W2, L1] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- James Fox 9.2 [W2, UF1] 5
- Nathan Comer 10.1 [L3] 4 includes 2 bonus points
- Michele Tavani 10.1 [W1, L1] 2
- Altaf Ali [UF1] 1
- Carlos Dubra
- Perry Criticos 10.2
- Javier Perez-Lecumberri 10.1 [W1] 2
- Elisa Knebel 10.2 [L1]
- Alan Hocking 9.1
- Imtiaz Wajih 9.2
- Philippa Seal 10.1
- Vivien Morgan 9.2
- Susan Beckert [W1] 2
- Piers Russell-Cobb [L1]
- Aalap Sharma
- Juliet Bray 9.2
- Lesley Purcell 10.2
- Yuval Grauer 10.2
Looking for previous matches? Visit the Holland Park & KMP archive.
The results listed here include the current and previous rounds for Holland Park & KMP.
You earn one point for every set you win. Players who complete three or more matches by the mid-point of the round receive 2 bonus points, and a free can of balls which we will post to you.
Player, [LTA rating], [win/loss/tie tally], points won
Reporters of results are encouraged to leave a comment on the "Report Your Score" form. Additional commentaries may be added by submitting a result revision (see the pencil icon next to your results)