Holland Park Tennis League
Welcome to the league!
Friendly, competitive tennis on Holland Park's public courts
You are just a step away from joining our mixed-sex, singles league for adults (aged 18+).
If you have been meaning to get back into tennis, want to set yourself a challenge or would like to meet new people to play, why not give it a go!
Close matches, close by.
Interested in this League?
Join The League
New rounds for the Holland Park & KMP league start regularly. See next round dates and entry fees above. Entries close the Monday before a round starts. You are never committed to joining more than one round and round usually last eight weeks (ten weeks where we also run doubles rounds).
We offer unbelievable prices on tennis balls. And league members get extra savings!
This is how it works
- Players are organised into groups of up to 8 people of a similar standard
- Players arrange their own matches
- It is a mixed sex, singles league, so men and women play each other
- You can play on any court that suits both players
The league is
- For everybody!
- We welcome beginners as well as advanced players.
- Players are grouped by ability, so you play only people of a roughly similar level
- Affiliated to the LTA
- For adults aged 18 years and above
- Matches are best of three tie break sets; if a set reaches 6 games all, it is decided by a tiebreak
- The evening before the round starts you will receive an email with all the contact details of the players in your group
- Players are grouped according to past performance in the league and, for new players, their Player Standard Questionnaire
- Everyone in the group plays each other once during the round
- You get one point for each set you win
- If you complete three matches before the midpoint of a round you receive 2 bonus points and a bonus prize (either a pair of Local Tennis Leagues dampeners, or a tube of tennis balls).
- The winner of each group is the player with the most points at the end of the round
- The winners get a certificate and tennis prizes
- Where possible, winners of the groups (and sometimes the top two) are promoted for the next round; those who come bottom (and sometimes the bottom two) are demoted
New to the league?
Click on the round you want to join (see the links above) and we will guide you though the process! You will be asked to pay the round fee and complete the player questionnaire which will help us get you great matches.
If you would like to register before you commit to a round, complete the form here...
Choose the round you wish to join from your account page, or choose from the links at the top of the page. And let the tennis begin!
If there is anything else you need help with contact us and we will be happy to help!
Six tarmac courts on two sites in excellent condition; two of the courts are floodlit. Book at The Park Office, Holland Park, The Stable Yard, Ilchester Place, or by phone. LEAGUE MEMBERS CAN BOOK FOUR WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
8am - 10pm
£7.80/hour; 50% discount for over 60s, under 16s and Council employees.
Three floodlit astroturf courts.
Kensington Memorial Park
Three tarmac courts.
Emslie Hornimans Pleasance
Two floodlit tarmac courts.
Royal Hospital South Grounds
Collapse AllHolland Park & KMP Singles - Round 23 | Thursday 19 January 2017 to Wednesday 15 March 2017 (Midpoint: Wednesday 15 February 2017)
- Fergal Mullins [W1] 2
- Enrique Garland [L1]
- Andre Sokol
- Damien Marty 9.1
- Daniel Moulson 9.1
- Dmitry Ismagilov
- Jean-Philippe Faillat 10.1
- Kevin Allen
- Daniele Berretta 10.2 [W1] 2
- William Chen [W1] 2
- Jack Watton [L2] 1
- Adam Johnston
- Peter Grenfell 10.2
- Raj Samarasinhe
- Stan Hill
- Michael Cameron 9.1 [W1, L1] 3
- Paul Karacaoglu 10.1 [W1] 2
- Mahir Sahin 9.2 [L1]
- Geoffrey Chow 10.1
- Lucy Winslow 8.2
- Mark Gadsden 9.2
- Tomas Jelf 10.1
- James Fox 9.2 [W1] 2
- Nathan Comer 10.1 [L1]
- Altaf Ali
- Carlos Dubra
- Lauren Wright 10.1
- Michele Tavani 10.1
- Perry Criticos 10.2
- Alan Hocking 9.1
- Elisa Knebel 10.2
- Imtiaz Wajih 9.2
- Javier Perez-Lecumberri 10.1
- Philippa Seal 10.1
- Vivien Morgan 9.2
- Aalap Sharma
- Juliet Bray 9.2
- Lesley Purcell 10.2
- Piers Russell-Cobb
- Susan Beckert
- Yuval Grauer 10.2
Looking for previous matches? Visit the Holland Park & KMP archive.
The results listed here include the current and previous round of Singles and Doubles matches for Holland Park & KMP.
You earn one point for every set you win. Players who complete three or more matches by the mid-point of the round receive 2 bonus points, and a free can of balls which we will post to you.
Player, [LTA rating], [win/loss/tie tally], points won
We want to know what you thought of the match! Email us your comments to be included here. Be sure to include the following:
- League Name
- Singles / Doubles
- Group Number
- Your Name (optional)