Regents Park Tennis League
Welcome to the league!
Friendly, competitive tennis on Regents Park's public courts
You are just a step away from joining our mixed-sex, singles league for adults (aged 18+).
If you have been meaning to get back into tennis, want to set yourself a challenge or would like to meet new people to play, why not give it a go!
Close matches, close by.
Interested in this League?
Join The League
New rounds for the Regents Park league start regularly. See next round dates and entry fees above. Entries close the Monday before a round starts. You are never committed to joining more than one round and round usually last eight weeks (ten weeks where we also run doubles rounds).
We offer unbelievable prices on tennis balls. And league members get extra savings!
This is how it works
- Players are organised into groups of up to 8 people of a similar standard
- Players arrange their own matches
- It is a mixed sex, singles league, so men and women play each other
- You can play on any court that suits both players
The league is
- For everybody!
- We welcome beginners as well as advanced players.
- Players are grouped by ability, so you play only people of a roughly similar level
- Affiliated to the LTA
- For adults aged 18 years and above
- Matches are played to short-set format; if a set reaches 4 games all, the next game decides the set. If the match reaches a set all, a matchtiebreak is played (see link on right)
- The evening before the round starts you will receive an email with all the contact details of the players in your group
- Players are grouped according to past performance in the league and, for new players, their Player Standard Questionnaire
- Everyone in the group plays each other once during the round
- You get one point for each set you win
- If you complete three matches before the midpoint of a round you receive 2 bonus points and a bonus prize (either a pair of Local Tennis Leagues dampeners, or a tube of tennis balls).
- The winner of each group is the player with the most points at the end of the round
- The winners get a certificate and tennis prizes
- Where possible, winners of the groups (and sometimes the top two) are promoted for the next round; those who come bottom (and sometimes the bottom two) are demoted
New to the league?
Click on the round you want to join (see the links above) and we will guide you though the process! You will be asked to pay the round fee and complete the player questionnaire which will help us get you great matches.
If you would like to register before you commit to a round, complete the form here...
Choose the round you wish to join from your account page, or choose from the links at the top of the page. And let the tennis begin!
If there is anything else you need help with contact us and we will be happy to help!
Regents Park Tennis Centre
Tennis court booking line 0207 486 4216
The Regents Park Tennis Centre is a thriving, city centre tennis venue, located in one of London's most beautiful parks with 12 hard courts (4 floodlit), 2 mini tennis courts, sports shop, changing rooms, cafe.
Court bookings can be made up to 3 days in advance. Regular players can purchase a Smartcard to access benefits including court bookings up to 7 days in advance and discounted drop-in sessions.
For all details of prices, opening hours, programmes ad general availability see www.willtowin.co.uk
Collapse AllRegents Park Singles - Round 32 | Thursday 8 December 2016 to Wednesday 15 February 2017 (Midpoint: Wednesday 11 January 2017)
- Stephen Jones 6.2 [W3, L3] 14 includes 2 bonus points
- Laurent Frisch 10.1 [W2, L1] 7
- David Carr 9.2 [W1, L2] 7 includes 2 bonus points
- Harry Myrans 10.2 [W2] 6
- George Henton [L3] 6 includes 2 bonus points
- Marcio Sugui [W1] 3
- Luke Hii [W1] 3
- Francesco Marcucci [L1] 1
- Paul Karacaoglu 10.1 [W3, L2] 13 includes 2 bonus points
- Thomas Schlee 10.2 [W3] 11 includes 2 bonus points
- Philipp Huckenbeck 9.2 [W1] 3
- Alex Hicks 8.2 [L2] 2
- Will Noble 10.2 [L2] 2
- Richard Barnes 9.1 [L1] 2
- Javier Perojo
- Chris Bond 10.1 [W5] 15
- Mikhail Tokarczyk 9.2 [W2, L1] 10 includes 2 bonus points
- Olga Freely [W1, L2] 7
- Elizabeth Almond 9.2 [W1, L2] 6
- David Stark 9.2 [L3] 3
- Bleddyn Williams 9.2 [L1] 1
- Martin Workman 9.2 [W1] 3
- Suzanne Hawkesworth 8.2 [W1] 3
- Robin Rudd 9.2 [L2] 2
- Gal Munda 10.1
- Jade Tokarczyk 10.2
- Raphael Reuben
- Scott Mackin 10.2
- Ashish Verma [W3] 11 includes 2 bonus points
- Jillian Anderson 10.2 [W2, L2] 11 includes 2 bonus points
- Paul Ford 10.2 [W1, L3] 9 includes 2 bonus points
- Anna Yegupova 9.2 [L4] 7 includes 2 bonus points
- James Hood 10.2 [W2] 6
- Steven Scouller [W1] 3
- Ana Lesnaja
Looking for previous matches? Visit the Regents Park archive.
The results listed here include all previous rounds of Singles and Doubles matches Regents Park.
You earn one point for every set you win and a point for completing a match. Matches are short format. See here for details. Players who complete three or more matches by the mid-point of the round receive 2 bonus points, and a free can of balls which we will post to you.
Player, [LTA rating], [win/loss/tie tally], points won
We want to know what you thought of the match! Email us your comments to be included here. Be sure to include the following:
- League Name
- Singles / Doubles
- Group Number
- Your Name (optional)